Posted on September 1 2016
1. Provide school holiday provision for 5-18yr olds
2. Improve early years provision by supporting the establishment of baby and toddler groups, and improve facilities and support on the estate.
3. Work with our local schools and host a school conference to encourage young people to have a voice and influence.
4. Establish projects and support aimed at helping young people deal with mental health issues.
5. Support tutoring schemes and schools to help our young residents reach their full educational potential.
6. Continue to support weekly youth provision ran by Sportsworks and the sports clubs based on Sale West.